The best way to find the current fare for a taxi from Ahmedabad to Pune is to check with various taxi services in the area. You can use online platforms or contact taxi companies to inquire about their rates and compare them to find the best fare. Remember that the fare may depend on factors such as the type of taxi (AC/non-AC), distance, duration, toll charges, and any additional services required.
There are several reasons to book an Ahmedabad to Pune cab with Lalubhai Travels:
1. Reliable service: Lalubhai Travels is known for its reliable and punctual cab service. They value customer satisfaction and ensure that their drivers are highly professional and well-trained.
2. Wide range of cab options: Lalubhai Travels offers a wide range of cab options to choose from based on your preferences and requirements. They have sedans, SUVs, and tempo travellers, allowing you to select the most suitable vehicle for your journey.
3. Cost-effective: Lalubhai Travels offers competitive pricing for their Ahmedabad to Pune cab service. Their transparent billing system ensures that customers are aware of the charges upfront, without any hidden costs.
4. Experienced drivers: The drivers at Lalubhai Travels are experienced and well-versed in the Ahmedabad to Pune route. They have excellent knowledge of the roads, traffic conditions, and alternate routes, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free journey.
5. 24×7 customer support: Lalubhai Travels provides 24×7 customer support, allowing you to reach out to them for any queries or assistance during your journey. Their dedicated customer support team is always ready to help you with any issues or concerns.
Booking an Ahmedabad to Pune cab with Lalubhai Travels ensures a comfortable, convenient, and reliable experience.
The distance between Ahmedabad and Pune is approximately 720 kilometres via NH48. The driving duration is around 11-12 hours, depending on traffic conditions and route.
Pune is a city in the state of Maharashtra, India. It has a rich history, cultural heritage, educational institutions, and beautiful weather.
Some of the famous sightseeing attractions in Pune include:
1. Shaniwar Wada: It is a historic fortification that served as the seat of the Peshwas of the Maratha Empire. The fort showcases ancient architecture and is a popular tourist spot.
2. Aga Khan Palace: Built in 1892, this palace holds historical significance as it served as the prison for Mahatma Gandhi during the Quit India Movement. It now serves as a museum dedicated to the life and teachings of Gandhi.
3. Sinhagad Fort: Located on a hilltop, Sinhagad Fort offers panoramic views of the surrounding landscape. It is a popular trekking destination and has historical importance from the Maratha era.
4. Osho Ashram: This spiritual centre is dedicated to the teachings of Osho, a renowned spiritual leader. It attracts followers worldwide who come to participate in meditation and self-discovery programs.
5. Pataleshwar Cave Temple: This ancient temple is carved from a single rock and dedicated to Lord Shiva. It is known for its unique architecture and serene ambience.
6. Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park: Spread across a vast area, this zoo is home to various species of animals and birds. It also offers attractions like a snake park and a museum.
7. Parvati Hill and Temple: Situated on a hilltop, this temple is dedicated to the Hindu goddess Parvati. It offers breathtaking views of the city and is a popular spot for picnics and outings.
8. Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum: This museum houses a diverse collection of art, crafts, and artifacts representing Indian culture and history. It is a must-visit place for art enthusiasts.
9. Darshan Museum: Dedicated to the life and teachings of Sadhu Vaswani, this museum offers an immersive experience through multimedia shows and exhibits.
10. Khadakwasla Dam: Located on the outskirts of Pune, this dam is a popular picnic spot and offers boat rides amidst the scenic surroundings.
These are just a few of the many attractions Pune has to offer. The city also hosts several cultural events, food festivals, and shopping hubs, making it a vibrant and lively destination for tourists.
Pune, Maharashtra, is a vibrant city with a rich history and culture. Here is some tourist information on Pune and nearby travel destinations:
Attractions: Aga Khan Palace, Shaniwar Wada, Sinhagad Fort, Dagdusheth Halwai Ganpati Temple, Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum, Pataleshwar Cave Temple.
Shopping: Laxmi Road, FC Road, Phoenix Market City, and Hong Kong Lane.
Food: Try the local specialties like vada pav, misal pav, and bhakri.
Festivals: Ganesh Chaturthi is a major festival celebrated with grandeur and enthusiasm.
2. Lonavala (70 km): A popular hill station near Pune, famous for its scenic landscapes, lush mountains, and pleasant weather. Visit attractions like Karla Caves, Bhushi Dam, Tiger’s Leap, and Khandala.
3. Mahabaleshwar (120 km): Another stunning hill station known for its strawberry farms, beautiful viewpoints, and cascading waterfalls. Explore attractions like Venna Lake, Elephant’s Head Point, Pratapgad Fort, and Mapro Garden.
4. Matheran (120 km): A quaint hill station with a unique charm, Matheran is known for its toy train, vintage ambience, and stunning viewpoints like Echo Point and Panorama Point.
5. Lavasa (60 km): A planned hill city with Mediterranean charm, Lavasa offers various recreational activities like boating, trekking, and adventure sports. Enjoy the scenic beauty and visit attractions like Lakeshore Watersports, Bamboosa Craft Park, and Dasve Viewpoint.
6. Alibaug (140 km): A coastal town known for its beautiful beaches like Alibaug Beach, Kashid Beach, and Versoli Beach. Explore Kolaba Fort and Murud-Janjira Fort, and enjoy water sports in this beachside getaway.
7. Aurangabad (235 km): Home to the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Ajanta and Ellora Caves, Aurangabad is a historically rich city. Visit Bibi Ka Maqbara, Daulatabad Fort, and Panchakki.
8. Nashik (210 km): Known for its vineyards and religious significance, Nashik offers a serene experience. Explore Sula Vineyards, Trimbakeshwar Shiva Temple, and Pandavleni Caves, and enjoy a boat ride in the beautiful Dudhsagar Falls.
These destinations provide a mix of historical, cultural, natural, and adventure experiences that can be easily visited from Pune.
1. How far is Ahmedabad from Pune?
Ahmedabad is approximately 655 kilometres away from Pune.
2. How long does it take to travel from Ahmedabad to Pune by taxi?
The travel time can vary depending on factors such as traffic, route taken, and the speed of the taxi. It takes around 9-10 hours to travel by taxi.
3. What are the taxi fare options from Ahmedabad to Pune?
The taxi fare options can vary depending on the taxi type and the service provider. Usually, you can find options like hatchback, sedan, SUV, or luxury cars, each with different fares.
4. Are there any toll charges on the route?
Yes, there are toll charges on the route from Ahmedabad to Pune. The number of toll booths and the charges can vary, but it is advisable to keep some cash handy for the toll payments.
5. Can I book a one-way taxi from Ahmedabad to Pune?
Yes, you can book a one-way taxi from Ahmedabad to Pune. Many taxi service providers offer one-way taxi services, where you can book a taxi for a single journey without having to pay for the return trip.
6. Are there any sightseeing options on the way from Ahmedabad to Pune?
Yes, there are several sightseeing options from Ahmedabad to Pune. Some popular attractions include Bhimashankar Wildlife Reserve, Junnar Caves, and the beautiful hills and valleys of the Western Ghats.
7. Are there any trusted Ahmedabad to Pune route taxi service providers?
Yes, the Ahmedabad to Pune route has several trusted taxi service providers. Some well-known providers include Ola, Uber, and Savaari. It is always recommended to check reviews and ratings before choosing any taxi service.
8. Can I pre-book a taxi from Ahmedabad to Pune?
Yes, you can pre-book a taxi from Ahmedabad to Pune. Most taxi service providers allow you to book a taxi in advance through their websites or mobile apps.
9. Is it safe to travel by taxi from Ahmedabad to Pune?
It is generally safe to travel by taxi from Ahmedabad to Pune. However, choosing a reputable taxi service provider and ensuring that the driver is licensed and experienced is advisable.
10. What are the alternative modes of transport from Ahmedabad to Pune?
Apart from a taxi, you can travel from Ahmedabad to Pune by train or bus. There are several trains and buses available that connect the two cities. The choice of mode of transport depends on your preferences and budget.
Planning to travel in Ahmedabad? Book your cab in easy steps with us and choose from multiple car options. Get your ride now!